Metaphors Be With You XVII: Cravings
Metaphors Be With You (MBWY) is a curated true personal story showcase held every six weeks at our studio.
It’s open to anyone who submits a story that meets the MBWY Submission Guidelines.
The theme for the next show: Cravings
1) Your story must deal with the theme ‘cravings’ in some way
2) Your story must be true, personal, and under 7 minutes (under 1,300 words)
3) Your story can be less but no more than 1200 words
4) Submit your story in Word document to email@example.com with the subject ‘Metaphors Be With You’.
Please see all details of the submission guidelines here.
Wish to submit your stories but not sure where to start?
Check out The Writers Room sessions here that are free-of-charge to help you get started!
Dagomir Kaszlikowski – Flakes
Christina Liew – 40 Weeks
Kristen Smith – Habitual
Yann Leost – Waiting for the Train
Ignatius Foo – Kueh Belanda
Michele Rossi – Tablao
Laura Schuster – The Gush of It All
Olivia Griselda – Good Vibrations
Marilyn White – When the Moon Hits Your Eye
Date: Saturday, 17 June 2017
Time: 7.30pm – 9.00pm
Venue: Haque Centre of Acting & Creativity
22 Dickson Road, #02-01, Singapore 209506
7:30 PM - 10:30 PM SGT
- Haque Centre of Acting & Creativity, 22 Dickson Road, #02-01, Singapore 209506
Please proceed to ticketing link in the description FULL
- Venue Address
- 22 Dickson Road, #02-01, Singapore 209506 Singapore
Method Productions192 Followers